A well established designer, manufacturer and provider of highly engineered wear and replacement products and services essential to the performance of equipment used in mining, construction and industrial applications.
The role would be for a fabricator welder with experience of welding heavy plate along with fabricating experience. The following skills and experience are required for this role:
* Apprentice trained fabricator welder.
* Able to follow blueprints, specifications, diagrams, schematics, work instructions.
* Prepare material measure, cut, saw, grind, weld various materials including heavy plate.
* To be conversant with and use all types of welding equipment.
* Establish the tasks required and how they should be carried out, which may involve the adaptation of existing methods and procedures.
* Maintain health and safety standards within area.
* Improves quality and eliminates errors.
* Able to work as part of a team or under own initiative.
* Housekeeping- Ensure area is kept in "presentation" condition at all times.
The company has recently acquired several new contracts and requires an experienced fabricator welder to join their team. The hours are typically Mon- Fri 7.30am-4.30pm with an early finish on fridays. Occasional overtime on saturdays
Please click 'Apply now' if you are available and feel that you match the desired requirements.
Kinetic plc Recruitment Consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job