Due to gaining new contracts, our client, a company who manufacture architectural steelwork for various companies throughout the UK, are looking for an experienced Fabricator Welder to join their busy company.
If you are skilled and experienced in fabricating and welding and are looking for a career move then please read on and apply!
The Job Role:
- Light fabrication - aluminium, mild steel and stainless steel
- MIG welding
- Reading from engineering drawings
Experience / Requirements:
- Extensive MIG welding experience
- Must have a fabricating / welding / fitting background
- Must be able to do light fabrication
- Must be able to weld (TIG and MIG)
- Commutable to Dudley area
- Must be diligent with good attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job