We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our prestigious client based in Barnsley
Our client has been manufacturing various components for over 40 years supplying to businesses in the UK and abroad. Due to significant growth this year our client is now looking to recruit a full time permanent Fabricator Welder.
The Hours of work are days, afters and nights, therefore flexibility is required.
- Working accurately to engineering drawings, product structures and work orders, performing welding, fabricating and related operations.
- Select and use appropriate tools, & equipment for the task
- Use welding equipment and accessories, gases, scissor lifts, and other equipment
- Selection, laying out and fabrication of metal weldments and assemblies
- Continually checking work to maintain quality of weld
- Exercise proper care and use of tools
- Maintaining records as required under our clients company procedures
- Attend training organised by our client in-house or off-site
- all duties to be carried out utilising safe working methods and using appropriate PPE, with due regard to the Health & Safety, COSHH and other relevant legislation.
- Previous experience of MIG & TIG WELDING
- Ability to interpret and work to engineering drawings without guidance
- Relevant light fabrication experience
- Competent in the use of related equipment, grinders, sanders, hand drills etc.
- Team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Previous coach building experience would be an advantage
- Willing to have on-going training
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role and would like to work for a fantastic organisation, please forward your CV for consideration
- MIG welding
- Related Equipment
- Work Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job