We Urgently Require:
An experienced Fabricator/Welder for our client based in the Retford area.
- * Ideally must have codings in Mig welding Previously coded may be looked at
- * Minimum 2 years Mig Welding experience working on mild steel and structural steel from 10 to 25mil
- * Available to start ASAP
- * Fabrication experience not essential
- * Own tools preferred but not essential
- * able to read Engineering Technical drawings is advantageous
This positions have become available due to an influx of work so expansion in workforce is needed.
The contract is a 19 week Temp to Perm position that will lead to a permanent position after the probationary period has been successfully completed
This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual
£12.00 per hour 40 hours per week
Please send Cv to Richard Morgan at
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Fabrication Welder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job