Junior Fabrication Supervisor required for a Metal Fabrication company in Falkirk, supplying a range of customers across the UK. Due to internal growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Junior Workshop Supervisor with a view to progress into a Foreman / Management role responsible for ensuring deadlines are met without any loss to quality control.
Junior Fabrication Supervisor Position Overview
- Manage and Coordinate a team of 15 - 20 workers
- Ensure quality control is maintained
- Plan the scheduling of the workshop to ensure high production rates at all times
- Progress material / equipment for work orders, ensuring the identification of materials in line with quality procedures
- Ensures that all shifts are resourced sufficiently with manpower, materials and machinery
Junior Fabrication Supervisor Position Requirements
- HND educated in an Engineering discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and prioritisation capabilities
- Assertive nature with the ability to address and instruct a group of people
- Based within a commutable distance of Falkirk
- Full UK driving licence
Junior Fabrication Supervisor Position Remuneration
- £22,000 - £24,000 salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus Public holidays
- Training in Welding and Metal Fabrication provided
- Government Pension
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'