New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Fabrication Project Co-Ordinator - Sheet Metal Fabrication to join their busy engineering team based in Darwen, Lancashire. They are offering the successful Fabrication Project Co-Ordinator an excellent salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading multi award winning Engineering companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Project Engineer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
The Fabrication Project Co-Ordinator role:
This is an interesting and varied role, which involves working on some excellent specialist engineering projects such as street furniture, architectural metalwork, one-off commission pieces.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Running project from cradle to grave, involving:
- Contract review, purchasing, production, delivery, invoicing
- Preparation of detailed quotations and tenders for new and existing clients.
- Liaising with shop floor staff to advise on timescale, budget, design, and any issues
- Liaising with customers to update on progress and provide technical knowledge
- Dealing with customer amendments including Drawing Revisions
- Reporting back to Operations Manager on a daily basis
- Handling any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner
- Arranging delivery and/or installation, including site visits if required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Fabrication Project Co-Ordinator:
- Proven engineering and fabrication knowledge/experience/background
- Excellent knowledge of all welding and sheet metal techniques
- Ability to read and work from detailed engineering drawings
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise closely with customers
- Ability to work under pressure, both on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Ability to handle multiple varied projects from order through to completion
- CAD qualifications and experience are preferable but not essential for this role, training will be provided where necessary.
- Responsible, conscientious, punctual, highly organized, and self-motivated
Fabrication Project Co-Ordinator Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. 42.5hr week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service award
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Fabrication Project Co-Ordinator please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job