Fabrication Inspector - Newcastle under Lyme - Salary up to 25k
Experienced Fabrication Inspector with experience in a similar role working with mild steel and stainless steel fabrication
Responsibilities of the role:
- Final inspection of mild steel, and stainless steel, street furniture and litterbin products to ensure the required quality standards are maintained;
- Capturing quality issues at source to minimise impact to the business;
- Support / assist Production with any queries or issues relating to fabrication of products;
- Maintaining detailed inspection records.
Key Skill / Competence Requirements:
- A good understanding of mild steel and stainless steel fabrication processes and techniques;
- Weld inspection (visual and dye pen);
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and factual manner.
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Monday to Friday 40 hours, additional hours as may be required.
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays
- Competitive market salary