Are you a Fabric Technician looking for a new role? Looking to join an expanding team? Randstad is currently working with a global facilities management company and are looking for a Fabric Technician to join there team on a static site based in Bournemouth. This position is joining a well established team offering excellent progression opportunities along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To provide an exceptional high standard of building services provision (planned and reactive) within a commercial occupied environment and with the utmost regard for customer service.
Deliver PPM relating primarily to Building Fabric in line with agreed programmes/ SLA's in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance. Completing Reactive Works identified through PPM work undertaken when requested. Provide Service Support as part of a team providing quality service delivery 24/7.
- Ensure work is undertaken in line with specific method statements & risk assessments and relevant safety legislation and health and safety systems and procedures.
- Provide excellent service delivery by ensuring PPM tasks and reactive works are completed within contractual Service Level Agreement's to meet KPI's.
- To maintain premises to an exceptionally high standards through a proactive service delivery methodology
- Develop excellent working relationships with our client their staff or appointed representative through good customer service.
- To ensure that all applicable site documentation is kept up to date as this will be regularly audit either by internal or external parties.
- Work as part of a collaborative team and assist where necessary and required so that all contractual obligations are met.
- Assist with supervision of sub-contractor works ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable H&S standards when required.
- Required to undertake Overtime where works cannot be performed during Non-working hours
- Manage the completion of minor works carried out by others
Liaise directly with the onsite FM Team and other service partners so that a collaborative working relationships are formed
- Utilise the clients CAFM system so that accurate information is provide related to our service provision
- Demonstrate appropriate Health & Safety knowledge to ensure safe delivery of all work.
- Ensure that all Operational activities are carried out in Compliance with internal regulations and external Legislation governing the Business Operations.
- Capable of working independently and completing all documentation.
- Practical experience carrying out Fabric related PPM's in-line with industry standard or equalivant with wide ranging skills in Reactive and Repair work.
- Capable of undertaking Reactive Repairs and Small Projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience in preparation of surfaces & selection of paints/ mixes to match specified finishes and colours.
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Fabric Person on Commercial/ Industrial facilities .
- Capable of working independently
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.