Fabric Engineer / Multi-trader - Large commercial building - London (Euston) - Up to £14.00 per hour / £29,000
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for a Fabric Engineer / Multi-Trader to be based in a large commercial building located neat Euston station. The purpose of this role is to support the team leader in self delivering a range of fabric reactive tasks and small projects across the estate. This will involve carrying out hands on work, but also overseeing the work of other members of the on site team as well as supervising/escorting a range of contractors. The successful candidate will will have an understanding of most trades. This role initially starts on a temporary basis with a view to being offered a permanent position. The hourly rate pays up to £14.00 per hour with the full time role paying up to £29,000 based on experience/qualifications.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (40 hour week)
- Extensive knowledge in carpentry & joinery, Painting, Plastering, Plumbing, Minor roof repairs and carpet fitting (Tiles)
- A proven track record in commercial or residential maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Able to start immediately or at short notice
- Maintenance and installation experience
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- C&G, NVQ or apprenticeship in carpentry
- Experience fitting kitchens or bathrooms
- An externally recognised health and safety qualification
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.