Full Time Project Manager (Apprenticeships). Prestigious Business School, Berkhamsted. Circa £25-30k plus generous benefits and beautiful location (ref: 1636)
Our clients vision is to become the worlds most relevant business school and their mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Part of a Global organisation with campus’ in London, San Francisco, Boston, Dubai and Shanghai; our client are one of three operating divisions of a hugely successful global institution.
You believe that Nothing is Impossible, when it comes to juggling complex, high value projects, internal teams, client relationships, financial monitoring and reporting. You are integral in delivering an outstanding customer experience to clients. You have proven skills as an excellent communicator, able to influence and negotiate with senior colleagues and clients to ensure projects are delivered to a very high standard. You aren’t afraid to stand in front of a group to welcome and orient them, but much of your work will be behind-the-scenes. You have a passion for executive education, and for helping clients reach their full potential. Your hard work will pay off each time a client leaves satisfied, after experiencing an inspiring course.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a world-class experience for clients
- Proactively running the project management of client executive education projects to ensure smooth execution
- Ensuring project activities take place on time and to client satisfaction. This includes: the participant experience, planning and booking logistics and resources, organizing & attending project meetings, ensuring regular updates on milestones and actions.
- Delegating work effectively to assigned resources and other internal teams, e.g. admin, print, design, faculty
- Building excellent, trusted relationship with the clients, being proactive in understanding and meeting their needs, avoiding disappointments
- Suggesting other product opportunities within our clients offering, where appropriate, to renew and grow business
- Building professional relationships with internal stakeholders; faculty, associates, as well as other teams, to share knowledge, needs, and best practices
- Setting up and tracking the project budget to monitor and report costs and remaining budget, suggest and implement ways to save costs and increase margin.
- Using technical platforms including Salesforce/FinancialForce, our learning management systems (Canvas) and participant communication (Zoom).
- Managing other ad-hoc internal projects as required from time to time by Line Manager, providing support to immediate team and wider business
Our client is looking for someone who will treat this job as if it’s their own company, and our clients as their own. A candidate with proven and successful Project Management experience, ideally within an education establishment and with an understanding of apprenticeships. With a happy, practical, can-do; gets things done quickly, with quality and is action, priority and solution focused. Tech savvy and very organised, plans ahead, attention to detail, gets things right and knows when to stop checking and move to action for optimum quality/speed balance. A questioning commercial mind with the ability to communicate to a wide range of local and international delegates, contacts, colleagues and stakeholders; fluency in other languages can be helpful.
This role is ideally full time. Salary of c£25-30K is available, along with generous benefits include 25 days holiday, meals and refreshments while on duty, free use of the onsite gym, pool and leisure facilities and access to the company pension scheme, healthcare schemes and virtual development and education platform. It is essential to have your own transport and free parking is available.
Closing Date: 12thFebruary 2018 so please apply asap if you are interested as this is an urgent requirement.
It’s really helpful when applying if you can include details of why you feel you’d be a good fit for the position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job