A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Administrator / Data Entry Clerk with immediate start. You will be pleased to join our friendly team based in West London and provide support to our Sales Team. Your duties will include data entry and processing sales application, handle confidential information with maximum discretion as well as other ad hoc administrative tasks. Please be aware of the working hours noted below.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in System Management, ideally from a call centre background. You will be self-motivated and focused with extremely good attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner.
- Data Entry/Input
- Organising couriers and maintaining signature logs
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office
- Answering and dealing with telephone or email enquiries
- Ensuring that all invoices are correct
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and promoting a professional business image.
- Contribute to the achievement of team and operational targets
- Report to the Office Manager and Company Directors
The hours for this full-time permanent role are:
40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday, 12:00pm - 8:00pm.
Salary: £30,000 a year
What you’ll need:
- Must possess excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & IT Skills.
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong data entry skills (target: 8500 keystrokes on aptitude test)
- System minded - someone who can pick up working on the system quickly and possibly has experience of working with systems/programmes.
- Accuracy - This is essential to pick up any mistakes with sales applications and Invoicing
- Ability to complete assigned tasks both timely and accurately
- A polite, discreet and tactful demeanour
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- An ability to multi task
- A positive and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to speak in a clear and concise manner
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Data Entry: 5 years (Required)
- Administration: 5 years (Required)
- Call Centre: 2 years (Preferred)
If this role sounds exciting to you, we would love to see your application! Submit your application by hitting the Apply on Reed button with your updated CV and Cover letter explaining why you'd suitable for this role.
While we appreciate all applications, being a small business means we cannot get back to all applicants, so only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Administrative Duties
- Advanced Excel
- Data Entry
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'