F&B Supervisor - Cambridge City Centre - £21,000
Our client based in Cambridge is recruiting an F&B Supervisor for their popular hotel. This position will suit someone already working as a F&B Supervisor with 1 years experience in the post.
The Role - F&B Supervisor
Working different shifts covering breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will be responsible to the F&B Manager and manage a team of permanent and casual workers. This is a role where training and development are part of the job and there are opportunities to progress within the company structure. You will take on Duty Manager shifts and help in all areas of F&B when required.
The Person- F&B Supervisor
- You will have a steady CV and be able to demonstrate progress withing your career.
- Bright and enthusiastic
- Calm and able to manage a busy service
- Keen to develop your career
- You will already some supervisory experience
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £21,000
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development within the company training program
To find out more about this job and to arrange an interview with the General manager send your CV now.Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- restaurant supervisor