FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER, UP TO £22K
Our client a 3 star corporate style hotel is looking for a Food & Beverage Manager in this central location establishment. Their hotel capacity caters for both singular bookings alongside larger reservations of 50+ guests, therefore this role is extremely hands on and our client is looking for a clear, calm and level headed individual to fill this role.
The successful Food & Beverage Manager will receive:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Access to a pension scheme
- Suit provided
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted room rates across the company along with discounted food and beverage when using this benefit.
- Other benefits available by company scheme
The Food and Beverage Manager role in this hotel is restaurant focussed, therefore our client is looking for a strong branded background from the successful candidate. Due to the high volume of guests at any given time the successful Food & Beverage Manager needs to be a strong leader who can motivate their team to provided efficient but effective service.
The duties off the Food & Beverage Manager will include:
- Operational running of the restaurant
- Working to agreed budgets
- Simple but friendly service to ensure repeat custom and acknowledgement of regular visitors
- Ensure F&B divisions run to maximum efficiency
- HR functions: Recruitment, Inductions, Reviews, Training & Development
- Controls of stock (liquor and food)
- To ensure all legal requirements are adhered too (Health and Safety, Alcohol Licenses etc.)
They are looking for an individual who is currently in this role and looking for a new challenge, or someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
If this role sounds like a perfect fit for you then please apply today.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
- F&B Management
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'