Our client, an exceptional venue in the Scottish Highlands, are looking for an experience F&B Manager to join their successful team. The venue is well established and although they have a world-wide reputation, have a strong passion for local produce and business.
They offer a competitive salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 per annum along with 31 days holiday per year, free access to venue facilities and generous pension contribution. They are able to offer temporary accommodation should you be relocating to the area for this position.
They are looking for a strong, quietly confident and experienced F&B Manager ideally from a hotel or large restaurant background.
- Manage and run all hospitality aspects, both front and back of house
- Manage up to 20 members of staff
- Manage, control and analyse all financial aspects including GP margins, wages, turnover and stock levels
- Create and control staff rotas
- Responsible for recruitment of team members
- Dealing with staff issues including disciplinaries
- Identify potential development and expansion areas for the venue
If you are interested in this position please apply online or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please feel free to contact me on 01224 643235 should you have any questions regarding the role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business