F&B Manager - Michelin Star Restaurant - Berkshire
Up to £30,000p/a +performance bonus.
Our client, a Michelin star Restaurant in Berkshire is seeking a passionate and professional F&B Manager to oversee both restaurant and bar operations in this stunning fine dining venue.
At this beautiful restaurant guests can enjoy modern French Cuisine across a selection of different menu's - from the Lunch Menu du jour to elaborate 10 course tasting menu's - all paired with exceptional wines and impeccable service.
The role of F&B Manager will involve:
- Managing all Front of House operations across this 50 seat restaurant - boasting split section dining areas, 3 private dining rooms, exclusive Chef's table and bar area.
- Maintaining consistently outstanding levels of product and service to exceed guest expectations.
- Fostering and nurturing positive relationships with guests and staff alike.
- Managing all aspects of recruitment and training of FOH team members.
- Working closely with the Head Chef and Managing Director to develop new dishes fitting with the restaurants service style and guest expectations.
The ideal F&B Manager will:
- Be from a Michelin / 3 AA Rosette background.
- Be impeccably presented and have a charismatic personality.
- Have the ability to confidently manage, mentor, support and inspire FOH team.
- Have strong revenue management experience and the ability to work to and prepare budgets and financial targets.
- Be a driver with own transport or be willing to live-in (accommodation available at cost)
The F&B Manager role is paying up to £30,000 per annum + bonus based on meeting set targets and KPI's.
The F&B Manager will work 5/7days - with Sundays and Mondays off.
For more information or to apply for the role please click the link below and someone will be in touch soon.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job