Do you have drive, ambition and high energy? My client is an award winning leisure facility who are about to embark on a program of refurbishment and expansion. Once completed, they will be considered one of best leisure venues in Sussex incorporating a boutique rural hotel, Rosette restaurant, state of the art gym facilities, luxury spa services and private membership. The Food & Beverage Operations Manager will be responsible for all F&B offerings including the restaurant, members bistro, spa café, events and banqueting, the bar and room service. Ideally, you will have the following experience and want to make a difference in this award winning facility:
* Previous industry experience at the highest level
* Effectively manage and lead F&B operations
* Boutique hotel experience
* Events and banqueting experience
* Have the highest attention to detail
* Liaise between back and front of house to provide a seamless service
* Train and nurture junior members of the team
* The ability to set and manage budgets and report to directors on P&L
* Assist the Head Chef with menu planning, costing and implementation
* Be able to influence suppliers in order to reduce costs and increase margins
* Be commercially aware and have a keen eye on the competition
* Be able to effectively communicate with staff in order to achieve best performance.
If you are ready to be appreciated for your commitment and ready for your next career move, please call me as soon as possible. All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'