Set in in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. This traditional, heritage in a stunning location are seeking an experience F & B Manager to join their amazing team.
Must have experience working with in the luxury hotel or venue sectre.
£28 K + Management Incentive plan. Working within a stunning environment
The hotel offers exception dining experience and a popular venue for bespoke weddings. Sunny outside terraces are popular for outdoor service. Afternoon Tea is a really popular choice for residents and visitors with a variety of menus to suit every taste and occasion.
In addition they have a range of private dining, conference and banqueting rooms..
Due to their continued success and growth my client are now recruiting for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to work within an amazing team!
Purpose of the role
To manage the Food and Beverage operations within the hotel in full compliance with the Exclusive Hotels and Venues standards. To optimise opportunities to hit and exceed budgeted targets. To work as part of a team and to constantly evaluate, train and improve the experience our guests receive.
The successful Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for;
- Ensuring that expectations are exceeded at all times in all areas of F&B.
- Supporting the operational teams in delivering exceptional standards in the restaurants, bars and C&B.
- Leading from the front by running and overseeing events and remaining hands on within this busy food and beverage operation.
- Supporting the Assistant Managers and Supervisors in their absence to ensure that all areas of F&B remain consistent.
- Ensuring that all events are run to our agreed standards.
- Optimising opportunities to hit and exceed budgeted targets
- Encouraging and up selling and on selling to optimise revenue
- Managing the food and beverage teams effectively to include rotas, performance management, recruitment & Selection,
- Managing the food and beverage facilities and products to include stock control and asset management
- Managing cost of sales to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved
- Checking revenue daily to ensure that all charges are correct
- Implementing daily, weekly and monthly checklists for all F&B outlets to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Complying with the hotels policies and procedures
- Participating in HOD & Executive Committee meetings and promoting HR activities/policies
- Performing all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
The succussful Food and Beverage Manager will have
- Strong F&B service background from within the luxury hotel or venue sector.
- Outstanding food and beverage knowledge and preferably experience of working with accolades.
- Would suit strong deputy looking for their next level role
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Commercially astute and financially aware
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Highly organised and efficient approach required with excellent time management
- Ability to manage varying needs and prioritising to ensure best business results
- Energy, drive and stamina
Hospitality is all about people and this hotel are committed to ensuring their people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto their guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Management Incentive Plan
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across the group.
- You must have a strong F & B Hospitality background within a luxury hotel or venue sector.
- You must have strong communications skills, Verbal, listening and writing.
- You must have excellent Team Leadership skills.