An Apple a Day are currently seeking a creative, organised, and enthusiastic EYFS teacher for a delightful, small Early Years class of 8-10 pupils in an idyllic setting in South Wiltshire.
This is a part-time, permanent job share , working every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with a view to commencing either imminently, or in September 2018, depending on the successful candidate’s availability.
Applications from NQT’s are welcome - you will be fully supported throughout your NQT year.
The ideal person:
- A nurturing caring approach to educating young children;
- Knowledge of Early Years provision;
- An innovative approach to teaching and learning;
- An ability to develop children as independent learners and thinkers;
In return, you will receive:
- A dedicated EYFS classroom and outside environment
- A caring ethos, putting children at the centre of everything;
- Supportive Staff, Parents and Governors;
- A small school situated in a delightful rural setting, with a Forest School
- A commitment to supporting an NQT;
If you are someone who has a desire to inspire a love of learning, this is the role for you!
Date Commencing: September 2018 or ASAP
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job