Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a Primary Infants school in Maryport, who require an Early Years Teaching Assistant on a part-time basis, (Reception and Year 1 class). The school is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual, who shows a genuine interest in the development of their pupils. The successful candidate will be welcomed and supported throughout their placement at the school by this dynamic team of staff.
- Must be level 3 qualified or above in teaching and learning in schools or equivalent
- Confident, with recent experience within EYFS, and comfortable working with pupils on a group and 1:1 basis
- Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Comfortable delivering intervention programmes
- Capable of devising suitable education plans to support the pupil and ensure they are given every opportunity to reach their full potential is crucial
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- We do not charge schools ‘finders fees’ – We do not hinder your chances of a permanent contract
To find out more about this position, please contact Keely Nicholson in our Cumbria branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job