EYFS Teaching Assistant - Liv
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Milk Education are currently looking to recruit an experienced EYFS Teaching Assistant to work within a school in the Liverpool area.
You will be supporting children in the Nursery class and when required in the Reception class at the school.
The school has a large intake of new children starting in September so will require additional support in their Nursery class
You must have previous EYFS experience working in a school setting
This role is to start ASAP and is a long term full time position within a lovely two form entry school.
In order to be considered for this role you need to:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting within the last 12 months
- A minimum of two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If this opportunity is something which you are interested in please send your CV to Nicola.email@example.com,uk or call our Liverpool office on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'