You must have experience of teaching within a Nursery or Reception setting, have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills and have the ability to plan your own work when needed.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive weekly pay rates
- A dedicated and specialist consultant who will be contactable 24/7
- Interview and CV advice
- Regular work to fit around you
- An opportunity to network within a range of different schools
What do you need to have?
- Experience of teaching within a primary school setting
- Motivate your pupils by creating engaging lessons
- QTS or equivalent
- The ability to plan and prepare your own work when requested
What would you do with an additional extra £100??
Refer a friend scheme: Know someone who might be interested in working through Reed? Refer them to Reed and once they have a completed assignment you will be win £100 of vouchers! (Terms and Conditions apply)
If you are interested in working with Reed for opportunities on The Wirral and the surrounding areas please send an up to date copy of your CV to Ashley.Taylor@reedglobal.com
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and all successful applicants will be subject to a face to face interview, Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 check and 2 years’ worth of referencing
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job