Are you passionate about childrens' first stages of learning and committed to giving children a great start in life?
A school in Wickford is looking to appoint an EYFS teacher to join their foundation stage team. The school has continued to grow since opening in 2002 and exciting times are ahead. Are you the teacher to be a part of this fantastic opportunity?
* Well behaved and enthusiastic children
* A purpose built building
* Lovely school meals
* On site parking
* Rated as a 'good' school by Ofsted
* To register pupils at the start of the day
* To attend and support some school functions
* Keep records and make reports on the personal and social needs of pupils
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* To lead and attend assemblies when instructed by the Head Teacher
* You will be required to have a full DBS
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Teacher degree or equivalent
* Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in this role or any other similar role then please get in touch or send your CV in the strictest of confidence to or call and ask for Paul or Sarah on the primary desk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"