Celsian Education is looking to recruit a passionate and dynamic EYFS teacher for various assignments, both short and long term, in and around Oldham.
The classes may include pupils of very mixed abilities, so a patient, supportive and creative approach to inspired learning is essential when applying for these roles. Some of our schools have some wonderful facilities that enable music, drama and creative writing as part of their overall aim to increase the ability of each child to communicate through both speech and writing.
Successful applicants will need to be enthusiastic, efficient and very inspiring, and also committed to their own professional development whilst being an exceptional practitioner in all other aspects.
To be considered for the roles you must:
· Be an NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the Early Years curriculum.
· Hold a current enhanced DBS (or be happy to apply for one through Celsian).
· Be genuinely committed to enhancing the educational and personal development of each child.
· Be capable of planning innovative and inspiring lessons, as well as a supportive and friendly presence in the classroom.
· Have demonstrable recent Early Years experience.
· Have the ability to work well with parents and carers.
· Have excellent knowledge of child protection within a primary school.
· Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
- early years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job