Are you an EYFS teacher who is passionate about enriching the lives of young children? Or would you consider developing your experience by teaching in a different Key Stage?
Either way, I have a fantastic EYFS teacher role for you!
- London Borough of Lewisham
- Competitive rates of pay
- Permanent contract
This school has an outstanding reputation for being both creative and innovative. The Headteacher is looking for an enthusiastic and driven EYFS Teacher to join their supportive and friendly team. You will be responsible for teaching to classes up to 30 students, implementing creative and high quality lessons as well as being motivated to aid children in achieving their highest potential.
This role would support either an experienced EYFS teacher or someone ambitious who is willing to work hard. The school is looking to appoint a teacher who is hard-working and has a child-centred approach. The school offers an exciting working environment and provides a rich and varied learning environment.
Requirements for the role:
- A Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
- Can work effectively in a team of teachers and make significant contributions
- Experience in Early Years is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Able to inspire both the children and colleagues
- An ability to build a strong relationship with the pupils, parents and staff
If you are interested in this EYFS teacher position send your CV to Nurani at REESON EDUCATION or alternatively, you can call the office on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job