The successful candidate:
· Someone who loves helping their youngest children learn.
· An excellent teacher, keen to become even better.
· Committed to supporting and including the broadest range of pupils.
· Committed to following the school's policies and ethos, whilst helping them make them even better.
· Great at solving problems in positive ways.
· Good at using feedback and support to develop yourself.
· Committed to nurturing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
In return the successful candidate can expect:
· An ambitious commitment to learning for all.
· Pride in our diversity and sense of community.
· Great children who want to learn.
· Supportive management.
· A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
· A commitment to excellent professional development, both as a teacher and leader.
For more information about this role, please contact Nathan Hill @ SANZA Teaching Agency on or email your CV to
SANZA TEACHING AGENCY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
SANZA Teaching Agency is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools and secondary schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, SANZA should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for SANZA holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
*Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
*Top rates of pay
*Free Resource Centres
*Guaranteed Pay Schemes
*Free social and networking events
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. SANZA Teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job