Contract type:Fixed contract for two terms (maternity cover)
Full or Part-time:Full time - job share to be considered
Potential start date: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated EYFS teacher to join our Early Years Foundation Stage Department based in a School in Aylesbury. The successful candidate will work as part of a teaching team with our very experienced, supportive and dedicated early years support staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raise standards.
- Have an excellent, up to date understanding of the Early Years Curriculum and of what makes outstanding provision and learning.
- Have high expectations for achievement and behaviour
- Have commitment, energy, creativity and a love of learning.
We the School can offer:
- Happy friendly children who love to learn through play in their well resourced learning environment.
- A friendly, committed group of staff and governors who work together to achieve success
- A supportive environment with a high commitment to continued professional development.
I am looking for the right person to join our committed team to help achieve outstanding!