My client, a Nursery based in Tunbridge Wells is looking for qualified EYFS teacher with QTS.
Full time, long term position.
Some of the day to day duties of a nursery teacher:
- Plan and carry out engaging and stimulating teaching and learning activities for children in the foundation stage
- Carry out and plan for FS assessments
- Build relationships with parents
- Carry out parents meetings when required
- Plan for and manage any nursery asistants
- Attend meetings internally and externally as necessary
Must haves of a Nursery Teacher:
- Experience of working in an EYFS setting
- Accurate data skills when carrying out and inputing assessments
- Passion for working with children and watching them develop
Why this firm?
- Great team atmosphere
- £150 - £180 per day
- Annual team building events
Please send your updated CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job