EYFS Teacher - Maturnity Cover
£22692 - £33492 per annum
April 2018 Start
Urgent Vacancy So Please Apply NOW!
Temporary Full-Time Maternity Cover Teacher required for EYFS until the end of 2018 Academic Year with the option of extending beyond this date.
Required from: 16th April 2018
We seek to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join one of our happy and popular schools from 16th April 2018. You will be working within a supportive year group in a school that values creativity, making learning fun whilst striving to help children make excellent progress.
This post is suitable for a Newly Qualified Teacher, for a teacher in the early stages of their career or for a more experienced teacher.
We can offer you:
* A large, friendly, supportive team
* Happy, enthusiastic, highly motivated children
* Opportunities to develop professionally
* The chance to make a difference to young children's development
* Excellent support from Phase / Subject Leaders
We are looking for someone who has:
* Experience of teaching EYFS children
* A commitment to providing children with high quality teaching & learning
* Will strive to attain high standards of behaviour and learning
* The ability to support children in achieving their best
* Commitment to developing AfL and emotional literacy with young children
* A willingness to work collaboratively with others and to making a valuable contribution to the Year Group
Please get in contact for more info or send your CV to
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching assistant and support vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- CPD available
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- QTS (Qualified teacher status)
This school are looking to fill this position immediately and are hoping to meet with successful candidates in the next few days. Call to speak to Paul or a member of the Randstad team on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job