EYFS Teacher- Early Years Teacher needed for lovely North West London Primary School
Did you enjoy your Bank Holiday Weekend and had a quick job search for EYFS Teacher positions?
Did any take your fancy? No?
Would you like some professional help and advice rather than filling endless application forms out?
This lovely Primary school are looking to appoint EYFS Teacher to join the teaching team at their expanding academy. The EYFS Teacher will be outstanding practitioner who are reflective risk takers, who like to stay in touch with current educational thinking and research and are ready to be a part of a school on an exciting journey.
The school would like to see an EYFS Teacher who can engage pupils to become skilled and self-motivated, lifelong learners, through an enjoyable, memorable curriculum. They are forward thinking and innovative in our practice which includes providing children with access to fully integrated mobile technology. Their learning environments are designed to enable children to become independent and resilient learners equipped for life beyond school in the 21st century. They have seen the excellent things that happen when we let the children lead their learning and are dedicated to continue promoting this approach. They have a committed staff and leadership team who are raising standards year on year and taking the school forward. The Academy was judged as Outstanding in its most recent Ofsted inspection in September 2012 and is an exciting place to work.
You will be an experienced, good to outstanding EYFS Teacher or NQT who:
- can demonstrate the ability to plan and teach an exciting, inspiring curriculum, developing a love of learning;
- is maybe relocating from another city or area who comes with excellent teaching practice
- can use assessment for learning to ensure the best possible progress and outcomes for all children, enhancing their aspirations and opportunities;
- understands the importance of a consistent, positive approach to behaviour, developing children's self-esteem and respect.
The school can offer the EYFS Teacher:
- EYFS Teacher or NQT role
- A vibrant location in Brent ,North West London
- a CPD structure which will look at leadership within 2-3 years
- professional development, including networking with other schools
- paired Teacher to support PPA time FOR NQT's
- Inner London Teacher Pay scale including TLR for more experienced Teachers
- September or even July Start
Shortlisting will take place this week and interviews will be held next week with decisions immanent. To be considered for this EYFS Teacher position get your CV over to Ryan at i-teachers or call 0203-355-0254 for a friendly chat!