Reception Teacher - Wakefield
Prospero Teaching are recruiting! Do you have a passion for Early Years Teaching? Does a new challenge in a Primary School in Wakefield sound like the role for you?
Prospero Teaching are a leading provider in Primary education throughout West Yorkshire. With our drive and commitment to our schools and relationships with the DFE and LEA's, we are perfectly placed to support you with your next career step.
Prospero Teaching are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Reception Teacher to teach in a Primary school based in Wakefield. The role is long-term, full-time and will start in November 2021.
The School are looking for EYFS Teachers who can work as a part of a team and inspire young minds. The teacher will need to plan and deliver lessons to a high standard. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will work with the Teaching Assistants on the delivery of subjects and curriculum.
- Location - Wakefield
- Position - Reception Teacher
- Start date - November 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Permanent
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Negotiable at interview
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from
- access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- a generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but we can process a new one if required.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'