EYFS Teacher | Salford Primary School | Variable Starts
A rapidly improving primary school, rated Good with Outstanding features, requires a EYFS Teacher who can immerse themselves into their ethos and work ethic. The ideal EYFS Teacher will be creative and passionate about increasing attainment but also creating a fun learning experience as well. This EYFS Teacher role is open to EYFSNQT’s and experienced EYFS Teachers alike.
Would you like to be a part of this diverse community school as a EYFS Teacher?
Are you currently on day to day supply and are looking for the right school to engage your NQT year?
Are you the right EYFS Teacher for this role?
- Creative, passionate and enthusiastic about teaching
- Graded as 'good' or better EYFS Teacher
- Keen to secure a permanent teaching role
- Up to date Curriculum knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Strong classroom management skill set
- Available for an immediate interview
All about the school
- Diverse community school - numerous languages spoken throughout the school.
- Recent refurbishment to extend and improve facilities
- NQT support programme
- Excellent location; 5 minutes from Manchester City Centre
- Free, secure parking
- Excellent transport links, close to Metro-link network
The success of this school is largely down to the Senior Leadership Team and the amazing support that they are given by parents. The Teachers aim to enthuse and excite the pupils about their learning.
Do you have the ability to motivate pupils within your care?
Are you able to plan and deliver creative & engaging lessons?
If you are excited by the prospects of this EYFS Teacher role, please send your CV to Andy at Clarus. You will be contacted within 48 hours (if shortlisted).
"Clarus Education is a permanent and long term recruitment partner to a number of schools in the region - if this EYFS Teacher role is not ideal we also have opportunities including: KS1 Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, KS2 Coordinator, KS2 Coordinator, Reception Teacher, Early Years Teacher, KS2 Teacher with TLR, KS1 teacher with Phonics TLR- please call to discuss"