EYFS Teacher Required ASAP- Leigh
MILK Education are looking for an EYFS Teacher to work at a School in Leigh as soon as possible. This role is for 5 days per week and will be an on-going role, potentially until July 2018 with a view of being taken on a direct contract.
The school are looking for an extraordinary teacher who will encourage and engage the children with their exciting lesson plans and their enthusiastic manner. They need someone who is willing to support and work alongside a well-established team of education professionals and someone who is extremely versatile and who is willing to travel.
You must be confident teaching Phonics and be confident with the EYFS framework and assessments. If you are an EYFS Teacher with Phonics and assessment experience or know an EYFS Teacher looking for work why not get in touch with us today.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.