EYFS Teacher needed in traditional Islington Primary School
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? This traditional primary school has wonderful children and families need a strong and creative EYFS Teacher to work with them as they continue our school improvement journey.
The school are looking to appoint an innovative and inspirational EYFS Teacher who is dedicated to the growth of learners and has the potential to be an outstanding leader. They want you to deliver their vision of supporting their pupils, parents, teachers and the school to establish an empathetic and nurturing learning environment in which children make outstanding academic progress.
The school is a large inner city, multicultural, primary school located in Islington with fantastic transport links. Having the attractions of London on their doorstep gives great opportunities for an EYFS Teacher to enrich their curriculum and the experiences of their children.
If you have the skills and initiative to embed a learning culture within your classroom as a EYFS Teacher that enables pupils to become enthusiastic and independent learners, then this is the role for you;
You will be an experienced, good to outstanding EYFS Teacher or NQT who:
- can demonstrate the ability to plan and teach an exciting, inspiring curriculum, developing a love of learning;
- can use assessment for learning to ensure the best possible progress and outcomes for all children, enhancing their aspirations and opportunities;
- Understands the importance of a consistent, positive approach to behaviour, developing children's self-esteem and respect.
The school can offer the EYFS Teacher:
- experienced EYFS Teacher or NQT role
- an exciting location, in Central London, providing dynamic opportunities for educational visits and creative teaching and learning;
- a career structure which includes commitment to continuing
- professional development, including networking with other schools,
- paired Teacher to support PPA time
- inner London Teacher Pay scale £28,660-£39,006
- September or even July Start
- closely to Highbury and Islington on Victoria line
Shortlisting will take place this week and interviews will be held next week with decisions immanent. To be considered for this EYFS Teacher position get your CV over to Ryan at i-teachers or call 0203-355-0254 for a friendly chat!