Tradewind are recruiting an enthusiastic EYFS teacher for Salford.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a creative, hardworking and enthusiastic EYFS teacher for a growing school in Salford. The position is due to start in September but ideally, they would like someone in place for the last part of this academic year. This is a full time, fixed term contract until the end of July 2019 with a MPS pay scale (M1-M6).
This school is currently one form entry but as of next year is moving to two form after substantial investment from the council. The school is a 'good' school but will be striving for 'outstanding' in their next inspection.
We are looking for:
* An excellent classroom practitioner with experience in EYFS (however, NQT's with first class degrees and outstanding references are welcome to apply)
* Experience of implementing continuous provision in the classroom
* Confident in delivering the Letters and Sounds programme and high quality guided reading sessions
* Passionate about pupils' learning
* Able to work as part of team
* Willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community
Teaching across the EYFS to varying abilities
The school is easily accessible by car or public transport.
I am incredibly proud to work with this school, especially give the progress they have made in recent years. This is the next stage in their development and in readiness; they have built a new EYFS unit. They have created an open plan structure to allow for continuous provision across the whole department. Outside, they have revitalised the playground equipment and have created an environmental space for outdoor learning.
Additionally the school can offer:
* Well behaved, motivated and happy learners
* A caring, inclusive ethos
* A committed and dedicated team of staff and governors
* Support, guidance and CPD.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in your application you will need:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history and where applicable/possible any employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great role in a fantastic school. For more information about the role, please contact ben.record @twrecruitment.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.