Tradewind are recruiting an enthusiastic EYFS teacher in Cheadle, Stockport.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a creative, hardworking and enthusiastic EYFS teacher for a growing school in Cheadle, Stockport. The position is due to start after Easter. This is a full time, fixed term contract until the end of July 2019 with a MPS pay scale (M3-M6).
This is a school with a great energy which comes from children and adults alike, based upon a shared view that learning is an adventure, an ethos that is fostered by their staff who understands that the best way to learn is through creativity and enjoyment and are dedicated to nurturing every young person in their care and celebrates their gifts and talents.
They are looking for:
* An excellent classroom practitioner with experience in EYFS (however, NQT's with first class degrees and outstanding references are welcome to apply)
* Experience of implementing continuous provision in the classroom
* Confident in delivering the Letters and Sounds programme and high quality guided reading sessions
* Teaching across the EYFS to varying abilities
* Passionate about pupils' learning
* Able to work as part of team
* Willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community
The school thrives on their partnerships with parents and carers and understand the shared role that they have in supporting children to achieve the life chances that they deserve. As part of The Empower Schools Alliance, this school and its conglomerate work together to drive initiatives which raise teaching and learning standards and endeavour to provide a broad range of opportunities and support networks to the ongoing learning journey of all.
Additionally the school can offer:
* Well behaved, motivated and happy learners
* A caring, inclusive ethos
* A committed and dedicated team of staff and governors
* Support, guidance and CPD.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in your application you will need:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history and where applicable/possible any employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great role in a fantastic school. For more information about the role, please contact ben.record @twrecruitment.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job