EYFS Teacher needed for Sept start - Highgate
Veritas Education has a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Teacher to join a lovely private schoool based in Highgate
The selected teacher will be expected to have gained Early Years Teacher Status or Early Years Professional Status, reflecting the specialist role that they have in working with babies and children from birth to five years old.
Early Years Teacher Standards:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge every child to progress
- Promote a healthy learning environment
- Demonstrate good knowledge of early learning and EYFS
- Plan education, taking into account the needs of all children from Birth to Five Years
- Liaise with SLT and parents alike
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children and provide a safe learning environment
Experience & Skills required:
- Experience of working with children from Birth to Five Years
- Proven success in managing change, leading improved quality teaching and learning in Early Years
- Ability form judgements and make decisions
- Previous teaching experience (Desirable)
You may have experience of the following:
Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Nursery Nurse, and Early Years Educator, Room Leader, Third in Charge, Deputy Manager. Please note that you will need to hold a QTS qualification in order to be successful in applying for this role.
If you feel you meet the required criteria then please contact jadekierans at Veritas Education to discuss your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £140.00 to £170.00 /day
- EYFS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'