Start date: Feb - July 2018
We are recruiting for a school who are looking for an early years trained teacher to help cover maternity leave.
About the school:
They are a welcoming multi-cultural primary school with strong links to church and community. The families say that the school has a 'village' feel within the city. With a historic Church of England. The EYFS class consist of maximum of 30 children and TA's to support the classroom teacher.
They are looking for:
· Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
· Maternity cover
· February start until the end of the academic year
· Daily rate from £120-160 (depending on experience)
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum,( ideally in early years)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply?
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
If this position sounds good to you please get apply with your CV and a member of The Reed Education team will be in touch shortly.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"