JBD Recruitment have a new opportunity for a resourceful and hardworking EYFS Teacher to take on a position based within an established Primary School in Birmingham. This position offers an exciting opportunity for a Teacher with a desire to continue their professional development with experience teaching Early Years. This role is to start as soon as possible until July 2018.
Ideal Candidate will have
- Varied and adaptable teaching methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant organisational skills
Candidates Must Have
- Experience of Teaching EYFS (Early Year Foundation Stage)
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Two professional reference checks
If you are an experienced and would like to be considered for the position we would like to hear from you!