Are you looking for a new challenge for the summer term?
This primary academy in the East Riding of Yorkshire is looking for an EYFS teacher for their Foundation class to cover a maternity leave. Staff at this school aim to encourage, value and extend every child's contribution to the school through providing a broad, balanced, carefully planned curriculum.
The school is looking for someone who:
* Can be an excellent and innovative practitioner
* Has recent and relevant knowledge and experience to teach in an EYFS setting
* Is a team player and enjoys working within a close knit team
* Is passionate about achieving high standards of pupil achievement and development
This school will offer you:
* Flexibility and support to ensure you maintain a good work life balance
* A busy and enthusiastic learning environment where there is always much to do, see and learn
* An ethos that encourages mutual support and a fast paced and dynamic environment
We are a supportive agency and we offer competitive rates of pay, ranging from £90 - £145 per day, so if you are looking for your next role then please don't hesitate to contact Louise in the Hull office today.
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools and secondary schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
- Early Years
- Foundation Teacher
- FS2 Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job