EYFS Teacher Available -Barnet, North London
Pay scale: Main Pay Scale
GSL Education are currently looking for a professional EYFS Teacher for their clients school in Barnet.
Our client is characterised by the rich cultural and ethnic mix of its intake. Almost 400 pupils and over forty teaching and non-teaching staff represent all five continents and about 50 different languages are spoken. The school has undergone three successful inspections by OFSTED when it was deemed a good school. Visitors and helpers remark on the excellent attitude of their pupils to work, the respect between members of the school community and the ease with which newcomers are integrated, which is particularly important given the high level of pupil mobility. Their aim is to nurture and develop their pupils as confident and resilient young people, encouraging them to develop their full potential in readiness for secondary education.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must be:
• Qualified Teacher Status which must be recognized in UK
• A graduation degree in relevant subject (Naric assessed for foreign qualifications)
• Previous experience in a similar role and extensive knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Eligibility to work and live in the UK
• An expert in French and Spanish
• A marvelous teacher who combines a range of creative teaching strategies and excellent relationships with young people
• Someone who looks for ways to improve themselves and the school and is not afraid to take challenges and take responsibility beyond their own area.
We are are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Regional Manager Ryan Jordan ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job