Do you have experience working with the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework?
We are seeking for a Nursery Nurse/Teaching Assistant that is caring, proactive, and dedicated to join a prosperous school. The ideal candidate should be confident working with the EYFS framework as well as having a flexible and interactive teaching approach. We are seeking a professional and committed professional who wants to make a positive impact in the lives of children.
- Delivering engaging activities in accordance with the curriculum
- Supporting the classroom teacher throughout the day with the differentiation, provision and assessment of daily activities
- Working with key staff including the SENCO to support pupils
- Working with pupils in small groups and on a one-to-one basis
- Developing partnerships between staff, parents and external agencies
- You will feel supported by the school staff within the welcoming school environment
- Vast opportunities for training and further professional development
- Excellent pay rates
- A truly rewarding teaching experience
- Excellent travel links
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
GSL Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60.00 to £80.00 /day
Please contact Nick Stanley to find out more about this role