EYFS supply Teacher jobs Swindon £ competitive
Your new company
Hays Education are working exclusively with primary schools across Swindon & Chippenham. Hays Education are looking for local based Primary Teachers that are looking for supply work. We support schools with hiring Teachers throughout the academic year for permanent, fixed term contract, long term supply, daily emergency and planned absence cover.
Supply teaching can vary from a single day per week to a whole term and can also lead to long term and permanent positions. Work when and where you want, build close relationships with schools and give yourself a head start...all whilst earning a competitive daily rate!
Your new role
At interview stage you will sit down with your specialist consultant to establish the type of work you are looking for. We will endeavour to match what you are looking for with schools and roles we recruit exclusively with. A number of our schools provide planning for their supply Teachers and also provide advanced bookings giving you better work life balance.
What you'll need to succeed
Are you an effective Teacher with a proven track record of raising attainment levels and running a bright and happy class room?
We are looking to recruit highly skilled, qualified, hardworking and enthusiastic Primary Teachers interested in day-to-day, long term or permanent Teaching jobs who specialise in EYFS & KS1. To be considered for Primary Teaching jobs, you must:
- Have recent experience of teaching Primary or Secondary pupils (and be able to provide references)
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details:
- Location: Swindon & North Wiltshire
- Position: Primary Supply Teacher
- Type of work: Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date: September 2020
- Duration: ongoing supply cover
- Contract type: Temporary (Full-time potential)
- Hours: 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay meaning you will receive payment through the holidays
- Up to date safeguarding training
- One specialist consultant that will act as point of contact for you
- Receive bookings through an online app
- Opportunity to work with schools that Hays Education work exclusively with
- Refer a friend to Hays Education and receive £250 in shopping vouchers*
*Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kelly Colborne Business Manager Consultant Hays Swindon
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'