EYFS supply Teacher job Faringdon £competetive
Your new school
Hays Education are working exclusively with primary schools across Faringdon and South Oxfordshire. Hays Education are looking for local based EYFS Teachers that are looking for supply work.
Supply teaching can vary from a single day to 5 days per week, to a whole term and can also lead to long term and permanent positions. Work when and where you want, build close relationships with schools and give yourself a head start...all whilst earning a competitive daily rate!
Your new role
At interview stage you will sit down with your specialist consultant to establish the type of work you are looking for. We will endeavour to match what you are looking for with schools and roles we recruit exclusively with. A number of our schools provide planning for their supply Teachers and also provide advanced bookings giving you better work life balance.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details:
- Location: Faringdon & South Oxfordshire
- Position: Primary Supply Teacher
- Type of work: Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing supply cover
- Contract type: Temporary (Full-time potential)
- Hours: 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates applying must hold qualified teacher status (NQTs also welcome) We are looking for outstanding Teachers that have been consistently teaching in the last two years. We are looking for reliable Teachers that will complete marking at the end of the day and also complete lesson plans left for them.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay meaning you will receive payment through the holidays
- Up to date safeguarding training
- One specialist consultant that will act as point of contact for you
- Receive bookings through an online app
- Opportunity to work with schools that Hays Education work exclusively with
- Refer a friend to Hays Education and receive £250 in shopping vouchers*
*Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kelly Colborne Business Manager Hays Education Swindon or
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'