EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant - Kingston
Primary School EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant - Kingston
Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role to start in May 2021?
Are you graduate or hold a level 3 qualification and have a passion to work with SEN children?
About the job:
- South West London Primary School - Kingston
- Graduates or Level 3 Childcare qualification holders required
- Primary School EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant for a on 121 basis for a child with social and emotional needs
- May 2021 start - Full time
Academics Ltd are working with a wonderful primary school based in the London borough of Lambeth to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant. The position has arisen because the school has received extra funding. The job will involve you working as a SEN Teaching Assistant. This includes you supporting a Year 3 pupil with social and emotional needs on a 121 basis. The job does include you working for full time for the full academic year.
The primary school is located in South West London. The school is a Faith Primary School from pupils from Nursery all the way to year 6. The Primary school is known for providing a caring environment for their pupils also making sure that the pupils spiritual, moral, emotional, physical, social and cognitive needs are considered on their learning journey.
- Must be a Graduate or Level 3 qualification
- Experience working with children
- Passion to work with SEN children
Salary and benefits:
- £70 per day
- Full training available
- The opportunity to work at an Outstanding Ofsted rated school
How to apply:
Registration interviews will take place online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Academics today.
Please get in touch by emailing me or call the office to find out more and join our supply team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'