The Education Network are looking for a professional, engaging and motivated EYFS teacher to join a delightful Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school in South Birmingham. Looking to apoint experienced QTS primary teacher along with experience and knowledge of EYFS
The EYFS Teacher will join a supportive environment, teaching the national curriculum as well as creating a calm and engaging classroom environment. The reception class contains a collection of 30 delightful children as well as a full time teaching assistant.
The EYFS Teacher will ideally be:
- QTS qualified within the UK
- Innovative with their teaching of the National Curriculum both inside and outside of the classroom
- Comfortable creating fun and informative lessons for young learners
- Able to demonstrate high standards in themselves and expect the same from others
- Keen to join a friendly, supportive team and make a positive contribution to the wider aspects of school life.
If this is something that appeals to you, or to find out more about Primary roles, please contact us.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with us must have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure or be willing to do so and cover two years' worth of referencing. If you have not heard within 3 days of applying unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful however please feel to contact the Primary team to discuss similar positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job