Are you a very patient and caring person? Do you enjoy helping children get organised and on track with their learning? We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant from Easter half term up until the summer holidays. CER is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who can work mornings Monday-Friday.
Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant is essential and Cache Level 3 Supporting Teaching & Learning would be preferred.
As a Teaching Assistant your role will involve working with the learning support team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities in mainstream classes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* To build and maintain successful relationships with pupils, treat them consistently, with respect and consideration.
* To help promote independent learning.
* To help reinforce learning.
* To assist students with physical needs.
* To help students record work in an appropriate way.
* To develop study and organisational skills.
* To help keep the students on task and to build motivation.
* To model good practice.
* To help build the pupils' confidence and enhance self-esteem.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you are interested, please contact Scott Hill in the Darlington office on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job