Job Title: EYFS Leader
Salary: MPS - UPS + potential TLR
£28,660 - £47,298 + TLR
Job Start: April 2018
I am recruiting for an EYFS leader to work in an outstanding 2-form entry primary school in Greenwich. The role would be ideally suited to an experienced teacher who already has some middle leadership experience. A thorough understanding of the EYFS curriculum and effective transition to year 1 is essential. The ability to teach outstanding lessons and model good practice for others is a key part of this role, as is the ability to analyse data effectively. Previous experience of line-managing other staff is desirable, but not essential. It is expected that the successful candidate will have experience of leading and managing a subject, whole school initiative or phase.
This is a large school with class sizes of up to 30 pupils. Staff in the school are supportive and welcoming. The size of the school and focus on staff development means there is a clear path for career opportunities and progression into senior leadership positions. If you are an ambitious and dedicated primary practitioner, then this could be the ideal role for you.
The school welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- excellent classroom practice
- a commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
- ability to effectively lead a team
- experience of data analysis and progress tracking
The School offers:
- excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- robust supportive performance management systems
- ideal location for access to London
- a technology rich school
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). For more information please contact John Byrne at Empowering Learning Ltd. Byrne at Empowering Learning Ltd.
- EYFS: Early Years Leader; Primary; Outstanding;