EYFS and KS1 Teachers required in Coventry!
Your new School
As a qualified Teacher, specialising in Early Years and KS1, working on a supply basis through Hays, you will benefit from working on a full or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of Primary Schools across the Coventry area. You will also benefit from excellent rates of pay dependant on your experience and qualifications.
Your new role
As a Supply Teacher, you will be expected to:
- Oversee students in lessons whilst delivering pre-prepared work left by the teacher.
- Managing classroom behaviour following the school's policies and procedures
- Collating the completed work from the lesson and leaving a handover for the returning teacher.
- Ensuring that the lesson is delivered to the best standard
Depending on the needs of the schools, you will be required to work on a day to day or long-term basis, there are also permanent opportunities available should you prefer.
What you'll need to succeed
This is a great opportunity for qualified teachers looking for temporary work which will not require planning, marking or assessment. However, for more long-term roles, some planning will be required. This is also a great chance to work with a variety of different primary schools across the Coventry area on a day to day basis.
Hays Education welcomes NQTs as well as more experienced teachers with a Qualified Teacher Status. You must have a professional manner and a drive to succeed!
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support.
- A welcoming, friendly school where everyone is valued.
- Charismatic and passionate children and staff to work with.
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work - £250 in vouchers when you refer a friend to Hays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'