EYFS Class Teacher + TLR
- EYFS Class Teacher + TLR roles available
- East London (Zone 1)
- Full time Early Years Class Teacher position for April 2018
- Permanent position
A 3 form entry Primary School, based in Tower Hamlets are looking to take on an EYFS Class Teacher from April 2018 with the opportunity for TLR roles as well.
This primary school was rated as good in their most recent Ofsted and the Early Years Provision was praised for providing creative learning to students of all abilities. The schools Early Years Provision has grown from strength to strength using play centred activities as well as small group focused tasks to ensure student develop academically, socially and emotionally.
The school can offer:
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Career progression
- A range of CPD opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Guaranteed PPA time
- Supportive and inclusive SLT and staff
The school are looking for:
- Teachers who are child focused, open minded, articulate, organised and creative
- Consistently good or outstanding teachers with relevant experience teaching in the EYFS
- Passionate and ambitious teachers seeking to progress to the next step in their career
- You will have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and are willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff
- Has a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children
To be considered for this position you must have a Bachelor of Education/PGCE with QTS (or eligible to obtain this) and be able to provide us with 2 years' worth of teaching references.
If this Early Years Class Teacher post sounds of interest please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson Education today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job