EYFS Class Teacher - South London
- EYFS Class Teacher
- Sutton based Primary School
- Full time Early Years Class Teacher position for September 2018
- 2 form entry primary school
One of my client Primary Schools, based in Sutton are looking to take on an EYFS Class Teacher from September 2018. The role will be full time and permanent and the school would like to conduct interviews as soon as possible.
The role is suitable for experienced teachers looking for a new challenge or a Newly Qualified Teacher as the school has an excellent induction programme. The school boasts excellent senior leadership with out of class Assistant Head teachers to provide an additional resource and support network across the school. There is also an ASD resource base onsite to provide additional support to students with special needs.
The school can offer:
- Experience within an outstanding environment with opportunities to observe best practice from a number of outstanding teachers
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent onsite facilities
- Friendly staff
- Supportive and inclusive Senior leaders
- A commitment to the professional development
The school are looking for:
- Teachers who are able to inspire and motivate through their teaching
- You will have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and are willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff
- Somebody who has creativity, innovation and initiative
- Has a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children
If this Early Years Class Teacher post sounds of interest please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson Education.